A day in ‘the field’ can be both exhilarating and relaxing whether you are testing your patience against the guile of a brown trout on an idyllic stretch of a chalk stream or testing your skill with a high pheasant on an exclusive country estate.
Sporting Agenda has access to a large variety of fantastic sporting estates and can offer a wide range of shooting, fishing and clay pigeon shooting days to thrill the beginner or test the most experienced sportsman.
- Days to suit all levels of experience.
- All manner of days from walked-up to driven pheasant.
- Simulated and fixed clay-pigeon days as a summer or winter event.
- Catering options from the gourmet with fine wines to a picnic by the river.
- Sporting Agenda can organise all transport and accommodation needs with a wide selection of pubs, country inns and hotels from which to choose.
- Grouse shooting in Scotland with accommodation at a local pub.
- Mixed day of target shooting and clay-pigeon shooting at West Wycombe.
- 3 days of partridge shooting at an exclusive Spanish estate with accommodation on the estate and entertainment in the evening including flamenco singers and dancers .
- A short client trip to include dinner and accommodation for 16 in a local sporting pub with clay pigeon shooting in the morning and fishing in the afternoon the following day.