A day in ‘the field’ can be both exhilarating and relaxing whether you be testing your patience against the guile of a brown trout on an idyllic stretch of a chalk stream or testing your skill with a high pheasant on an exclusive country estate.
Sporting Agenda has access to a wide variety of fantastic sporting estates and is able to offer a wide range of shooting, fishing and clay pigeon shooting days to thrill the beginner or test the most experienced sportsman.
- Days to suit all levels of experience
- All manner of days from walked-up to driven pheasant
- Simulated and fixed clay-pigeon days as a summer or winter event
- Catering options from the gourmet with fine wines to a picnic by the river
- Sporting Agenda can organise all transport and accommodation needs with a wide selection of pubs, country inns and hotels from which to choose